What animal best captures your personality?
According to a fun little quiz, a wolf captures my personality. The results summarized that I am highly intellectual, athletically competent and enjoy the outdoors. I also have a large circle of friends, but I am often misunderstood. I'd say that's an accurate interpretation of my personality.
Also, I think this song is fitting. It's called The Wolf by The Cinema, from their album My Blood is Full of Airplanes...sometimes I think mine is too.
According to a fun little quiz, a wolf captures my personality. The results summarized that I am highly intellectual, athletically competent and enjoy the outdoors. I also have a large circle of friends, but I am often misunderstood. I'd say that's an accurate interpretation of my personality.
Also, I think this song is fitting. It's called The Wolf by The Cinema, from their album My Blood is Full of Airplanes...sometimes I think mine is too.
No comments:
Post a Comment