Day Six - 30 Interesting Facts About Myself

1.) The first computer I learned how to use was an iMac G3.
2.) My first sentence was, "What are you looking at lady?" when I was just a little over one year old.
3.) I do not have a personal Facebook account.
4.) I completed the International Baccalaureate certificate program.
5.) I still spell with a "U" in most words like colour, favourite etc.
6.) I ran cross-country in high school.
7.) I name all my pets after Disney or Bible characters.
8.) I love spontaneous group hang out sessions.
9.) I once dyed my hair with orange henna.
10.) I love to people watch.
11.) I used to work in a library.
12.) I watched the film "Holes" everyday the summer I turned eleven.
13.) I have never seen any of the "Star Wars" movies.
14.) I have been to ten countries.
15.) My favourite holiday was in the Maldives.
16.) I do not have a personal Twitter account.
17.) I enjoy cliff jumping in new locations.
18.) My new favourite genre of music is melodic dustep.
19.) I like doing adventure courses (combination of rock climbing, zip lining, and rope swings).
20.) I used to be a pre-conception peer educator.
21.) When I was young, I used to make furniture for my dolls out of recycled materials.
22.) I am considering opening a shop on Etsy (etsy.com).
23.) I volunteer at a high school, talking about body image, and nutrition to students during lunch.
24.) I still think of weight in kilos, but height in inches. (Very TCK).
26.) I can not go a day without listening to music.
28.) I like to write poetry in my free time.
29.) I have a bit of an obsession with dresses. I have more than thirty in my wardrobe(s).
30.) I want to have twenty kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment