Return of the Blogger

It has been awhile since I last posted. My work life last year did not provide me with much to blog about. Most of my day to day experiences were too culturally unique to post. Also I didn't feel blogging at or about work was professional.

As of late July, my life has undergone a series of changes. Two of which I shall share now. I have since moved, yet again. I have also started university just in time for all my friends to be graduating.   Multiple other events have occurred. In time I will share them.

For the past few weeks the Midwest has received three snowstorms. Two of which the university closed during. The other happened during "Spring" Break.

This was round one.

Armoured for some fun in the snow. 
"Spring" Break at home, before the third storm.

I am happy to at last return to blogging. I have changed my blog name from The Red Sofa Reflector to Atlas Hands. The name Red Sofa Reflector was a name based on my cherished days at BBC. Though I have fond memories of my time there, I have been slowly gaining closure. My saudade for  BBC led me to live my life as though I still existed there. That was a mistake. My blog has been suitably renamed Atlas Hands. I think it is fitting no matter where I am. I think the juxtaposition of the phrase sums up my nomadic lifestyle quite well. 

-Atlas Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment