Thoughts for the day.
- Skip breakfast, go to brunch. Should do work. Were we having coffee together today?
- Last night was a deep freeze, according to the news. Today will probably be super cold.
- Please, oh please be rainy and snowy like last Friday! It was so perfect!
- Last night was a deep freeze, according to the news. Today will probably be super cold.
- Please, oh please be rainy and snowy like last Friday! It was so perfect!
- Hey today is "homecoming", whatever that means. I don't want to ask though, because people will look at me strange. Surely I could ask someone. Who could I ask? The dude at the front desk seems pretty nice. I'm sure he gets asked stupid questions all the time. Nah. I'll just google it.
- "I'm sure if you wanted to stop love, you could just untie your end and let it go, but my God you don't", Our World is Grey by As Cities Burn. He really could do that, yet he doesn't. He never let's go. He never fails. He is always with me. God is awesome
- The only place no one questions me about being white, but living in the ME, is ironically the place I am one of few white people.
- The only place no one questions me about being white, but living in the ME, is ironically the place I am one of few white people.
- Terminal illness must be like wearing 3-D glasses all the time. Everything up close; happening and living one moment at a time. These people seem to have great intellectual insight to the world, and how to live life to the fullest.
- If mormons do not consume caffeine, could they drink decaf coffee or herbal tea instead? I can not imagine life without tea or coffee. What do they drink when the weather is cold?
- Sometimes being a TCK is so complicated, but I don't think I'd have it any other way. Because my life is pretty cool.
- God is all I need. I want to know and serve Him more everyday.
- I miss the pungent aromas and fragrances of home. The blend of sandalwood, oud, and rose incense wafting in the shopping malls. The savoury scent of fresh baked manaeesh drifting through the streets of the city. I miss the taste of jasmine rice cooked properly, the tang of Muller yogurt, and the sweetness of pure strawberry juice. I miss the ringing chorus of a hundred languages all being spoken at once. I miss being surrounded by vibrant warm colours. I miss home.
- What would it take for my peers to see, know and understand having the same colour skin and a similar accent, does not make me like them at all.
- I don't know that television program. What does that word mean? Ugh, they spelled that without a "u". The word looks naked without it.
- I really like how this term is turning out. People here are wonderful. I like my program. I love this town. I love my resident hall. The people who live here are great. This is possibly the best dorm on campus. I can not picture myself living in any other hall.
- Sometimes being a TCK is so complicated, but I don't think I'd have it any other way. Because my life is pretty cool.
- God is all I need. I want to know and serve Him more everyday.
- I miss the pungent aromas and fragrances of home. The blend of sandalwood, oud, and rose incense wafting in the shopping malls. The savoury scent of fresh baked manaeesh drifting through the streets of the city. I miss the taste of jasmine rice cooked properly, the tang of Muller yogurt, and the sweetness of pure strawberry juice. I miss the ringing chorus of a hundred languages all being spoken at once. I miss being surrounded by vibrant warm colours. I miss home.
- What would it take for my peers to see, know and understand having the same colour skin and a similar accent, does not make me like them at all.
- I don't know that television program. What does that word mean? Ugh, they spelled that without a "u". The word looks naked without it.
- I really like how this term is turning out. People here are wonderful. I like my program. I love this town. I love my resident hall. The people who live here are great. This is possibly the best dorm on campus. I can not picture myself living in any other hall.
No comments:
Post a Comment