Yesterday I woke up to snow. So much for Aprils showers bringing May flowers! I think the sudden frost shocked any budding flowers. Initially I wasn't too happy to walk to class in the snow, but I remembered I will have more than enough sunshine when I visit my parents next month. I will be wishing for snow then, or at least rain.
This was a fun experiment. I "baked" a cake, in a tea cup, in the microwave! It was easy and tasted just like a cake baked in the oven. Actually I think it was better because it only took 5 minutes to "bake" and I only had to wash the tea cup and fork, since I didn't need any other utensils.
I noticed this yesterday. I hadn't intentionally colour coordinated this corner, but I like this bright and happy accidental combination. It's more like Spring than outside!



No comments:
Post a Comment